| You can now subscribe for the ‘Studenten Ondernemersprijs’ and have a chance to win the title of:
Student Entrepreneur 2014
The deadline for the subscription is July 1st 2014 and the winner will be announced on September 4th 2014 in The Hague.
To participate you will have to meet these requirements:
- You are a fulltime Bachelor- or Master student
- You are the owner of a business which is registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce
The jury will select this year’s winner based on the following selection criteria:
The winner will win:
- Price with a total amount of €40.000,-
- A trip to see entrepreneurship in a developing country by FMO
- Get Pereira’s fiscal advice and media training by Smart&Able.
Extra dream price:
The Student Entrepreneur with the most inspiring entrepreneurial dream will have the chance to make this dream (worth €4.500,-) come true!
Do you have the courage?!
The entrepreneur that shows the most courage in his entrepreneurship will win a media campaign by Metro worth €20.000,-!
To subscribe: Download the subscription form, fill it in and send it to email@example.com, together with your resume.
Please be aware that your registration also includes your registration number of the Chamber of Commerce as well as a record of your course credits (ECTS).
What to expect?
May - June
- After your registration we will contact you within a week to confirm that we have received your documents.
- In the first week of July (week 27) the first selection will take place. We will screen the subscription forms and resumes. You will receive an email if you are not selected.
- If you are selected, the second selection will take place by a phone interview with one of our jury members. Out of these interviews the jury will select the finalists.
- In the first week of August we will announce the finalists of 2014
- The finalists will present themselves for the jury, the jury will select this year’s winner.
- On Thursday September 4th the Student Entrepreneur 2014 will be announced!
For further questions, please contact
Anneloes van de Peppel: 070-416 83 83 or firstname.lastname@example.org